What Does Open Mean to You?
For SUSE, open means more than software. It’s a business model and a culture. Leveraging our Linux heritage, we deliver the truly open open source solutions, flexible business practices, lack of enforced vendor lock-in, and exceptional service and support that your digital transformation demands. Our commitment to open source means adapting it and making it dependable, with highly flexible solutions that are hardened and secured for the most demanding IT environments.1stEnterprise Open Stack Distribution25+Years of Linux Engineering Experience78%of the Fortune Global 100 use SUSE Linux Enterprise150+Support EngineersRead more about our customers ›Work at SUSE ›Check out the latest news ›
- More than 50% of SUSE employees focus on development and support.
- There are 8,500 certified applications for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is certified on 13,500+ hardware systems.
- Two-thirds of SUSE customers give SUSE engineers a perfect score.*
- SUSE is currently engaged with 100+ open source projects.
- SUSE has 650 staff actively working in research and development.
- SUSE support is available globally, 24×7.